NuffNang...

Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Life

Assalamualaikum...ni nak citer la ni kan...

I will have a new life tomorrow.. Because I will further my study at University Teknologi Mara (UiTM) Lendu, Alor Gajah, Melaka.. I'm going to take Diploma in Science Computer... Isn't it fun? IT IS..!!!
**i guess**

Dah lamer x speaking..hehe.. I think i've done in packing my thing..Just a few things need to be settle..My fren, Adib 'Afifi have registered in UiTM Lendu today.. Best Fren, Adielah have registered at UNITEN Putrajaya last month... Others are going to futher study at Matrikulasi..

not much to say..Just wish me luck for tomorrow and years to come.. ;)

p/s: Too much thing to pack..herm.. Hopefully nothing i'm going to miss..

P/s2: Betol ke Bahasa Inggeris Ieysha ni? Ape2 pown,, Martabatkan Bahasa kita yer..

2 comments:

sabrina said...

wah kat uitm alor gajah ea??
kawan sy pon dpt kat situ...hehe
btw,gud luck :))

Ir. Jamal said...

Hi Ieysha,

Jamal coming from FB Group "TIPS AND TUTORIAL FOR BLOGGER"

www.jamaluddin.net

Owner

My photo
Nama diberi, SHAHIDAH ALI dan berumur 20 tahun (buat mase nih).. Melanjutkan pelajaran di UiTM Melaka, mengambil Diploma Sains Komputer,Semester 5. InsyaAllah, ini semester terakhir. :D

Nak Cari Pe???